SERVING KELOWNA SINCE 2006
Hardwood refinishing works if you:
- Have existing hardwood that is worn or dated
- Want to add hardwood to a room or patch a removed wall or island and want it to look like one uniform floor
- Would like a site finished floor in your home and want to customize the species, grade, colour and finish
Site finished hardwood is elegant, durable and customizable. This is also the more cost effective and environmentally friendly flooring option.
BUFF & RE-COAT/RE-OIL
Buff & re-coats or re-oils are a great and affordable maintenance option for a floor with some wear but doesn’t need to be refinished or replaced yet.
In this process we come in and abrade the surface of the floor and add a fresh coat of finish or a replenishing layer of oil.
Buff & Re-coats minimize topical scratches and revitalize the finish and look of your floor, and it only takes one day!
We offer a large range of products in our showroom including:
- Engineered & solid hardwood
- Luxury vinyl and cork
- In house made hardwood products
Our hardwood products include:
- Solid stair treads and floating stairs
- Custom vinyl and hardwood nosings
- Custom transitions, flush mount vents and other wood products
Don’t have hardwood? No problem! You can choose any species, width and length hardwood that can be finished on site. We also carry pre-finished engineered hardwood floors to choose from.
We can help walk you through products that are FSC certified and can be re-coated and refinished in the future to make sure your floor lasts decades.
LET’S ALL TRY TO BE BETTER
We strive to offer the best in products that are good for your health and good for our Earth. Visit our blog for more information on choosing hardwood for your home and what it means for a product to be sustainable.
CUSTOM WOOD WORK
We provide all accompanying wood products such as flushmount vents, stair nosings, stair treads, floating stairs, transitions and other custom woodwork.
WANT TO BE INSPIRED? FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM TO SEE WHAT WE’RE WORKING ON